Make the most of your ULI Membership
ULI Membership is much more than attending a few programs each year. There are dozens of opportunities to increase your involvement and elevate your visibility among real estate professionals. As a member-driven organization, we are always looking to our members to serve on initiative committees, technical assistance panels, serve as speakers and panelists, and expand our reach by spreading the ULI message.
Ways to Engage
- Join a Committee
- Join a statewide Product Council
- Host a meeting, small program,or event
- Host a project tour
- Share a case study or project overview
- Sponsor an event, program, or initiative
- Volunteer to advise on land use issues through a 2-3 day Technical Assistance Panel (TAP)
- Lead a workshop or lesson for a small group of members
- Serve as a mentor
- Submit a proposal for a Leadership Project (pro-bono TAPs for nonprofit entities)
Contact Carolyn Clark if you are interested in any of these opportunities.