ULI North Florida hosts the Trends in Real Estate program annually in its three major cities: Gainesville, Jacksonville and Tallahassee. This signature event brings together local and regional developers and reports on the national and local trends that are occurring in the real estate industry.
Emerging Trends in Real Estate® is an annual series of trends and forecast publications that reflect the views of leading real estate executives in three global regions—Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Undertaken jointly with PWC and the Urban Land Institute, Emerging Trends in Real Estate® provides an outlook on real estate investment and development trends, real estate finance and capital markets, property sectors, metropolitan areas, and other real estate issues. The reports:
- Tell you what to expect and where the best opportunities are.
- Elaborate on trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital.
- Indicate which property sectors offer the best opportunities and which ones to avoid.
- Report how the economy and concerns about credit issues are affecting real estate.
- Discusses which metropolitan areas offer the most and least potential.
- Describes the impact of social and political trends on real estate.
- Explains how locational preferences are changing.