Center for Leadership
Leadership skills are essential to any role and good leaders are required at all levels of a business. ULI North Florida’s Center for Leadership is a dynamic program created to not only develop leadership skills, but inspire collaboration and gain a better understanding of approaches to leadership.
This program is exclusively designed for professionals in land use, real estate and related fields. Attendees will network, collaborate and learn about land use issues in North Florida through experiential activities and case studies focused on topics including trends in capital markets, public policy, design and construction.
• Collaborate with real estate professionals in problem solving;
• Interface with like-minded professionals;
• Engage with top speakers from every facet of land use in a small group environment;
• Establish relationships with a diverse group of professionals; and
• Expand your perspectives on the development process as well as issues and opportunities facing the North Florida region.
• Individuals working in the real estate industry and related fields;
• Emerging leaders slated for future leadership roles;
• Those who have a minimum five years of real estate experience;
• Those committed to community service and civic engagement;
• Those who have a vision for the future of North Florida; and
• The program is open to ULI members and non-members alike.
When do you participate
Organized around eight full-day seminars consisting of:
• Panel Discussions
• Property Tours
• Small Group Activities
• Other Activities which provide participants access to industry leaders, elected officials, and recognized experts in real estate and land use.
During the course of the nine-month program, participants will have an opportunity to provide leadership on a critical North Florida regional issue through a mini Technical Assistance Panel (mTAP). Working in teams, participants will be responsible for sharing their expertise and advice to develop recommendations for a sponsor organization.