Etkin Johnson Student Scholarship Program
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS – DUE NOV. 16
The new Etkin Johnson Student Scholarship Program offers a limited number of students an opportunity be a part of the ULI community! Enjoy a complimentary one -year student membership, access to Etkin Johnson Student Scholar-only events, free admission to District Council programming and select conferences. The program will run from November 2018 to May 2019.
Benefits & Resources:
- 500+ member ULI North Florida community of developers, architects, bankers, brokers, construction managers, planners, public officials and many more disciplines
- Free registration to all ULI North Florida events in Jacksonville, Gainesville and Tallahassee.
- ULI North Florida’s Young Leaders Group network – real estate professionals under the age of 35
- Insider tours of innovative new projects
- ULI North Florida staff and committees
- ULI’s global network of research, publications, case studies, and webinars
- Must be a full-time student currently enrolled in a college or university in any discipline related to real estate in the ULI North Florida District Council region.
- Must attend at least two events during the program.