SOLD OUT Delivering Scalable & Sustainable Affordable Housing
This event is sold out
One of the major findings from Elevate Northeast Florida’s recently released report is that housing costs have become increasingly burdensome for its citizens. When considering the difference between the increase in the median sales price of the average home and average wages in Northeast Florida, the discrepancy is astounding. Affordable & strategically located housing options support strong economies and provide individuals paths to economic attainment. Join ULI North Florida and Aundra Wallace, newly elected President of JAX USA Partnership, the economic development arm of the Regional Chamber of Commerce, and a number of Affordable Housing practitioners for a discussion of strategies currently underway that seek solutions to this growing dilemma.
The program will begin with a speaker panel with Q&A, followed by a networking reception.
- Aundra Wallace, JAXUSA: Elevate Northeast Florida Report Findings
- Alex Sifakis, JWB Real Estate: Use of Investor Capital
- Shannon Nazworth, Ability Housing: Non-profit developer of housing use of LIHTC
- Ashon Nesbitt, Technical Advisor and Research Analyst for Florida Housing Coalition
- Chris Walker, Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP: Use of tax-exempt bonds that assist nonprofits]s to acquire and rehab affordable housing properties
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Crispy’s in Historic Springfield
1735 North Main Street
Jacksonville, FL 32206
ULI Member: $35
This event is limited to 60 people, so register ASAP!