Connect. Learn. Give back. Become a member of ULI.
Bringing the industry together. It’s all about the people—people with diverse experience building better communities and successful careers through participation in ULI. Unique among professional organizations, ULI brings together people in every profession and sector in real estate development and land use, from all over the world, and in every career stage, from rising star to world-renowned luminary. Through ULI, they network, share knowledge, further their careers, and give back to their profession and communities around the world.
ULI is a prestigious nonprofit, nonpartisan research and education organization offering unparalleled conferences, events, and publications—discounted for ULI members.
If you are involved in real estate development and place making, enjoy the best your profession has to offer.
A complete listing of membership types can be found under the Membership Types and Benefits pages. We have options for both Individuals and Corporate Membership Packages to join. If you have already reviewed the membership options and decided which member type is right for you, there are three easy ways to join:
- Join online: Fill out our online application.
- Join by email: Email your completed membership application with payment information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renew Your Membership
If you are currently a member and your membership is up for renewal, you can renew any of the following thress ways:
- Renew online: Visit your account profile at http://my.uli.org/. If it’s time to pay for your renewal, you will see a renewal invoice and a link to pay online. If you do not remember your My ULI password or the “renew” link is not on your profile page, contact ULI Membership at email@example.com or call 1-800-321-5011. Renew online now.
- Renew by email: Email either your invoice or renewal form with your ULI member information and member ID number (if you know it) as well as your credit card information for payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here for Membership FAQs
E-mail Membership@uli.org or call:
- U.S.: 1-800-321-5011
- Outside the U.S.: +1 202 624 7109