Join the Inaugural Class
The 2015 Women’s Leadership Development Institute Applications Due January 9.
ULI is looking for women who want to make their mark in the real estate industry. Over the course of eight modules in five months, you will have the opportunity to network with colleagues from different disciplines in real estate in a collaborative learning environment while interacting with local business leaders (male and female), public officials, and national experts.
The Women’s Leadership Development Institute module topics include:
• Team Building
• Practical Leadership & Time Management
• Effective Communication
• Networking & Work/Life Balance
• Negotiation, Assertiveness & Conflict Resolution
• Building Healthy Places in Real Estate
For Institute criteria and guidelines, please download the application below.
2015 WLDI Class Schedule
Institute sessions will be held on Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in The Riverfront Conference Room located at 245 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville on:
February 12, 2015; March 5, 2015; March 26, 2015; April 16, 2015; May 7, 2015; May 21, 2015; June 11, 2015; and June 18, 2015.
$1,500 ULI Members/$1,700Non-ULI Members
Note: Class Size is Limited
For more information, please contact WLI Chair Rose Bock:
Rose S. Bock Consulting
(904) 571-0315 – email@example.com
What is WLI?
The Women’s Leadership Initiative aims to increase the number of women leaders in the real estate industry. While women have made strides through the decades in the increased amount of executives, more progress is needed.
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.