Infrastructure 2013 Luncheon: Global Priorities – Global Insights« Back to Events
- May 21, 2013 11:30 am
- May 21, 2013 1:00 pm
- The River Club
1 Independent Drive, Jacksonville, FL, United States
Trends, Challenges & Innovations
Tom Murphy, ULI Senior Fellow and former Mayor of Pittsburgh, will present Infrastructure 2013, the ULI report that assesses the state of infrastructure globally, connecting strong infrastructure investment decisions to national and metropolitan prosperity.
In addition, there will be a local panel to address infrastructure funding on the state and local level:
Matt Ubben, Floridians for Better Transportation (FBT)
Jeff Sheffield, North Florida TPO
Moderator, Kim Holland, RS&H
Infrastructure 2013 will include:
– Up-to-date information on the latest infrastructure investment trends, challenges, and innovations
– Coverage of the Americas, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and the Asia Pacific region
– Informative charts and graphs
– Highlights of transformative infrastructure investments from around the world; and
– Insights from the infrastructure field’s leading experts and thinkers.
This meeting is open to ULI members and non-members.
Non-ULI Members: $45
Click here for a flyer and registration form.